Bity SA (registered number: CHE-329.301.814) whose registered office is at rue des Usines 44, 2000 Neuchâtel (“we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the bity.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have with regard to that data.
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Bity SA uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
To transfer data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Bity will not pass on your personal information to third parties, except in the following special circumstances:
- In the framework of the compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which Bity is subject by Federal Act on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, its implementing ordinances, as well as by the Regulation of the “Verein zur Qualitätssicherung von Finanzdienstleistungen” (VQF);
- Bity’s Technical Support is an external support. When you use it, personal information - such as your username, first and last names, email address, phone number, IP address and payment information - is stored by this external support;
- The authentication of your identity documents is carried out by a specialized external company. As a result, this company has access to these documents (only).
- Necessary external providers that help us properly maintain or manage our current process, product and service offerings, and user base. In cases where use of an external provider or service is necessary, we will ensure the external provider respects the same degree of vigilance as Bity regarding privacy and data protection.
Your personal and / or contact information will never be sold by Bity in any way.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.