You don’t need to be a cryptocurrency expert to use our Crypto and Bitcoin ATMs. Our goal is to make the process of buying and selling cryptocurrencies with cash as simple and safe as possible - even for first-time users. If you have ever used a traditional ATM, you are ready to use our Crypto ATMs.
Our kiosks are secure, reliable, do not require identity verification, and we offer a dedicated support team, FAQs, and user guides for help.
- Buy and sell bitcoin or litecoin: cash to crypto and crypto to cash.
- Buy ether or monero: cash to crypto.
- Competitive: Low transaction fees.
- Real time pricing: updated every 5 seconds.
- Safe: Secure connection, software kept up-to-date.
- No identity verification required on up to 5000 CHF.
- Local: Great locations in major cities.
- Simple: Buy or sell instantly.
- Multilingual: EN, FR, DE, IT, ES supported.
- Convenience: Withdraw cash from any kiosk in our network - regardless of where you initiated the transaction.
- Trust: We are a Swiss AML compliant company.
- Help: FAQs, guides and support are here for you.
- Check that the printed paper wallet is not damaged, or that any part of the QR code is missing, before continuing the transaction.
- You MUST insert a minimum amount of 50 CHF / EUR into the terminal in order to complete a buy transaction. If you do not insert a minimum of 50 CHF / EUR, you will not be able to complete the buy order OR get your money back. The machine has no means of returning money.
- 5 EUR and 1000 CHF notes are not accepted.
- Keep your printed paper wallet safe. If you lose it (specifically the private key information), there is no way to retrieve your money.
- If you plan to scan the QR codes provided to check your transaction or transfer your funds to your personal wallet: do not bend, fold or damage the printed paper along or over the QR code. Scanners will not be able to read the QR code if it is damaged. If you do damage the QR code, you can simply manually type out your private key to access your funds.
- It is NOT recommended to keep bitcoin on a printed paper wallet. Once your bitcoin or ether have been received, we strongly suggest immediately transferring them to your personal wallet.
- Again, it’s important to note that once you insert notes, there is no way to cancel the transaction to get back your cash – you must complete the transaction.
- Check that the printed redeem ticket is not damaged, or that any part of the QR code is missing, before continuing the transaction.
- Payments must be sent and received to the provided public wallet address printed on your redeem ticket within the time limit displayed on the terminal.
- Please do not send payments from an exchange or exchange wallet as they can take over the time limit displayed on the terminal to transfer funds successfully. If this happens, the funds cannot be automatically refunded as intended and you will need to contact our support team for assistance. All payments should be sent from a standard wallet app.
- Your transaction will be considered invalid and cancelled, with the funds returned to the wallet address from which they were sent, if:
- You do not send the complete payment in one transaction or only partial payment is received.
- Any payment is sent or received after the time limit displayed on the terminal.
- In cases of invalid and cancelled transactions:
- Miner fees will be deducted from the funds submitted to account for processing and returning the transaction.
- Check the blockchain for confirmation of returned funds.
- If you would like to try again, DO NOT USE the same redeem ticket. Please start a new transaction and make sure to send the correct amount within the time limit displayed on the terminal. If you use the same redeem ticket, the transaction will be considered invalid and cancelled once again.
Your redeem ticket can only be used once to cash out the transaction. Once used, it is no longer valid.
Keep your printed redeem ticket safe between the sell and the withdraw. If you lose this, there is no way to retrieve your money.
Do not bend, fold or damage the printed redeem ticket along or over the QR code. The scanner will not be able to read the QR code if it is damaged and you will not be able to retrieve your money from the kiosk. If you do damage your QR code, contact our support. See FAQ for more information.
Selling can take as little as 10 minutes and up to hours to process, depending on your wallet and how much it pays in mining fees. Some wallet allows you to change the proposed fees to allow for quicker processing times.
If for some reason the kiosk no longer has enough cash to complete your sell transaction, find another kiosk location near you or contact our support team for assistance.
You can enter your phone number to be informed via SMS of the progress of your transaction (processing, ready for withdraw, etc.). This step is optional but suggested. If your number is foreign, please include your country calling code (e.g: FR +33 or DE +49). Swiss numbers (079) do not need to indicate the country calling code.
It is NOT recommended to keep your balance stored on the printed redeem ticket. Once your transaction is confirmed complete, we strongly suggest immediately withdrawing your transaction at one of our nearest active crypto ATMs as soon as possible.
- Please note: Your redeem ticket will only be valid to scan for withdrawal for up to 30 days after the transaction is confirmed complete. If you have kept your redeem ticket past this allocated time, you will need to contact our support to re-activate the redeem ticket to be able to and withdraw on our crypto ATM network.
Other important notes about buying and selling:
- Limit of 5000 CHF buy and sell total volume.
- NFC reader is disabled.
- You cannot scan paper wallets during the sell process.
- No identity verification is required to use our Crypto ATMs.